Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ribbons and Fall

I don't know about you but my house is the black hole of ribbons, rubber bands and anything to do with hair accessories. Things just get misplaced or if we get them and put them in an area they just seem to disappear. Ribbons tend to just stay in their spot and never used. Sooooo... I went to my friends house.. and saw a whole new way to organize it...   Its a ribbon that is nailed on the wall.  When you open the door you can't see it so you have to close the door to see the whole display.. And it's out of arms reach of the little ones now..  They can't reach the ribbon at all.  It's not the prettiest display right now... but I think this will work :)



And it's not officially Fall till you get pictures of the kids playing with the leaves....

Yay.. NOW it's officially FALL!









No comments: