Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I honor you...


Today like any day we honor you... we honor those that have passed, family, friends, and all. I remember you all the time..but these past few days we celebrate and remember .. What you have given us, taught us and more... To my family, and friends that have passed... We love you...

Here is my mother's beautiful Altar she puts together every year. She adds the photos of those that have passed. My grandfather Papa Marcos, my great- grand parents on both sides, My Grandma Guadalupe, My grandpa Roberto, my uncle Oscar and Aunt Lourdes and Javier's Father Papa Jose and so many others.. Today we dedicate this day to you.. Thank you for giving us the gift of life. Somehow, someway, you all were apart of it. My life, My family.. MY LOVE!










No comments: