Monday, May 16, 2011

A quick view..ok not really quick

Its been over a week since I've blogged.  And truthfully I haven't been busier than I usually am, and I never run out of craziness to write about.  So really what the heck have I been doing?  Maybe it's just around that time of year to slow down.  Testing is going on, end of school year stuff... and more activities on the calendar.  But blogging relaxes me and lets me just vent... when I need to.   Since I've been away for a week.. today will be a catch up day. 

First, last week the babies had gone to their first concert.  No the Black Eyed Peas don't count, Santiago was in my belly.  They rocked out on this one.  Dancing.. Moving their fingers back and forth, Clapping and singing along. Even the parents and grandparents were rocking it out.  I don't know who was having more fun.  Thank goodness no diaper or bra was thrown on the stage.  But they  loved it... A singer name Jose Luis Orozco came to sing at the kids school.  The babies know him because my mom  puts his CD or DVD on and sing along with them.  Yes, it does freak out Santiago and yes I was afraid he was going to have a meltdown. But actually it soothed him to sleep.  The twins really loved him and were throwing their fists up too!





Photobucket


Eventually the kids got on stage and rocked it out.. Clapping and dancing with everyone.

Photobucket

And in the month of May its performance time.   The Girls did a wonderful job.. But Ms. Sofia... was a natural at it.   Really she is awesome and very proud of what she does and so are we!. 

Photobucket


And this weekend... We were so happy to be able to go to my Sister-in-laws graduation at USC!!!  We were all so very proud of her and her awesome accomplishments.

Photobucket

  I was a little worried.. you know taking all the kids and all to the graduation... But they seemed to do what they do... even if it is a graduation.

Photobucket
And no one seemed to mind them rolling around in the hill, playing soccer and tag.  The ceremony went on.. And so did the kids.

Javi was so excited to be able to take the kids and see all the sports awards at USC.  And then they "bumped" into the football meeting room.  Javi and his brothers mouths dropped.  The boys could not leave.  I could just see their eyes get big and smiles get wide and just sit there and take it all in.  And then with all of the family and I mean ALL THE FAMILY... the football head coach walks in... And you swear he was a celebrity because the boys couldn't stop smiling.  And Javi being Javi had a talk with him. 


Photobucket


That night was an incredible night of family celebrations and accomplishments.  Something you cant just teach your children.. but show them  the importance of it all... Family.

No comments: