Thursday, December 9, 2010

let it go... for sanity

After sitting and typing a blog that wasn't as pleasant as others I lifted my head up to see a peaceful quiet house and.... things things all over the place. A toy here, a bottle there, things on the counter, baby stuff everywhere, backpacks, shoes, pebbles from soccer practice, wrappers from who knows what. Things in random places even though I know that everything has a place and there is a place for everything. I'm thinking what the heck is that baby lotion doing there, and why hasn't anyone picked up that random sock and put it in the laundry room. jackets and jackets on chairs cause hanging it up would just be to random in my house. after typing a random blog I lift my head and see the mess... and I think really, really.. hmm let it go... even if we are done vacuuming and the vacuum is still unraveled and hanging out in the living room.. let it go.. now don't get me wrong the mess is not crazy unlivable.. but still....let it go... for everyones sanity especially mine... a mess is all worth it cause in the end.. babies are asleep and we all survived... so I let it go and think I'll get to it later :)

Question... What do you let go for your sanity????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

test