Monday, January 16, 2012

Cheated...

Being sick is not so fun. You'd think that feeling really yucky and achy that you'd sleep all day.. right.. wrong. I am waking up early, and cant sleep at all. I don't like this sickness. Its not working for me, I've been cheated.

You know moms, you know that we have a mini vacation when we are sick. I'll be first to admit it. Sometimes we have to sacrifice things just for a little mini break... I might be beat down for letting the secret out but those other mamas that don't know it need to know...

How we get Mini Vacations...
1. Being sick allows me to sleep ALL DAY. I might feel like crap and ache and everything. But to be allowed to sleep ALL DAY (and sleeping in cause your husband has everything under control doesn't count) is nice. I mean in bed, PJs and all, maybe hair not comb, no worry of kids, meals, cleaning up, work... ALL DAY. I'd don't want a whole weekend of being sick just a day would be fine.

2. Having another baby. What the heck.. you might ask.. Yes after having Ama and Santiago being in the hospital being catered for was nice. Yes I know I was still taking care of an infant but it was like a mini getaway.

3. Work conferences.. this rarely.   But back in the day when we use to go...it was sweet.

So I think I need to do this cold/flu/sinus infection what ever it is all over again.  I think I know why I cant rest... I made a list this Friday of things I need to get done by this weekend and I haven't done any of it.  Damn that list...   

On a bright side... Look what we got :)  I'll be posting my pros and cons for our new family member Dyson Ball.  We still have love for our Kenmore but he'll be doing other jobs in the playroom/workout room.



Two from this weekend...

She will read anywhere..


<3

No comments: