Thursday, July 21, 2011

years later... sorry neighbor

Yes.. I admit sometimes I'm wrong.. I'm not one to deny it.. I know that I thought wrong even if its 11 years later... So here goes the story...

Right when we found out we were pregnant with Lala we had moved to a house in La Mesa.  We lived in a house next to some duplexes.  My brother in law use to live in one of the duplexes.  (That's where they met, fell in love and eloped.. okay back to the original story...)

 So these duplexes were not so big.  The living room was at least 200sq ft.. so Javi says.  I just say it was hellasmall. And after my neighbor/brother in law met my sister, got married and moved to a townhouse with her.. a small family had moved in.  A young couple with a toddler.  And every day or maybe every hour.. they were vacuuming...

Javi and I would get up in the morning.. and hear the vacuum next door.. come home for lunch and hear the vacuum next door, get ready for dinner and hear the vacuum... SO we thought.. jeez... whats up with the vacuum.. they must be on something.. to be vacuuming all the time...

YES.. I thought that... sorry.. Sorry SORRY!  cause now I know.  after 4 kids.. now I know.. and the vacuum lives in the living room.. and we have professional vacuum cleaners..AKA Papos and Lala who love to take their time to grab every crumb from the floor.. And you think how in the heck does it get sooo dirty... but it does.. So do i mind if my neighbors might think i may be crazy for vacuuming every day/ hour and moment... Nope.. Cause I said I'm sorry to my neighbor ...now that I know.


No comments: