Monday, February 21, 2011

This weekends theme.... She did it again...

I'd have to say I think she is the only one so far that has been really into her art... And I only blame the randomness in my house for leaving a purple highlighter around in Ama's reach.  So she did it again. Although this time it was on the couch.  And I know eventually my kids or family will say put the camera down jeez do you have to take a picture of everything.  And all I'll say is... but of course cause later we can look at it and think.. look how cute you looked :)
So my Ama did it again too. Just like her Daddy. Or maybe she is just getting back at him for pegging her on the back during the dodgeball game.. hmmmm....

And so here Javi is asking her if she did this... (even though we knew she did, and she knew she did.. he still asked)..
And he told her... its not okay to draw on couches.

And she gave these cute sad faces... that made me want to clean up the couch and just hug her....

But then she ended up crying...So......
So instead... Javi hugged her... and.....

He cleaned up the couch! :) he he he (it was a plan she had after all.)

 

Besides who could resist that cute face! 





2 comments:

amandhanda said...

Awwww...her little guilty face is too cute! She is not going to be able to get away with anything when she's older if she gives herself away that quickly!

Celena, do NOT put the camera down. These pics are priceless!

Crystal said...

This made me go "Awww" and laugh at the smae time! Wonderful series of pictures and a wonderful story. I love it!

I would also like to invite you to link up with the Terrific Thursday blog hop. You can find all the info at http://kennedymomandwife.blogspot.com

Have a wonderful day!
Crystal