Saturday, November 19, 2011

Presto... its an egg--o-muffin!

Pinterest has so many cool things that I've never even thought of doing. I'm on my Thanksgiving break and I have a list of things that maybe I could try out.. So today I did... Let's just say I'm preparing myself for when there are crazy amount of kids coming over and spending the night.. I'll be ready for the morning.. not so much the night yet...

Remember this wasn't my idea.. I just stole borrowed the idea from someone on Pinterest.. so I dont get any of the creative, easy cleaning, easy baking, fast quick idea, credit.

BAKING EGGS IN THE MUFFIN PAN
Spray or butter it down..
I did have scrambled (that wasn't on pinterest.. just wanted to try it out.) and half "regular".


Preheat oven at 350.  Placed it in... Scrambled eggs cooked quicker.  Like about 12 mins.  While the other ones took about 20mins.

 And while it cooked we did stuff around the house, made some bacon, prepared coffee, chased kids down, changed diapers, washed hands, picked up random things on the floor...

And here is the finished scrammbled egg muffin.. All I need is a muffin to put it in.. and yummy.

 Since we didn't have muffins we just wrapped our bacon around it.. :)


TRY!


No comments: